Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bunny's Basket

Bunny is a handful!  I have to wait until he's sleeping before I can get on the computer.  Before, he would just bite my feet. Now, he can jump up onto my chair and he tries to lick my chin while I type.  He is very slowly starting to learn the word "NO!", just not quite fast enough for me!  It seems every minute of the day that he is awake it's PLAYTIME!!

With the weather getting to be a bit nicer (although somewhat rainy lately), I've been able to get out on my bike.  I am so lucky to be 5 minutes from the Walkway over the Hudson and the Hudson Valley Rail Trail.  Just LOVE that path!  I am also only about 15 minutes from the Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, and 20 from the Dutchess Rail Trail.  Life is good!! :)

I didn't want to leave Bunny home alone while I was out riding, so started a search for a basket to attach to the bike that he could sit in.  I found quite a few online.  Most did not have very good ratings when dogs were over 10lbs.  Bunny is now 5 months and is nearly 12 lbs.  I then came upon www.cynthiastwigs.com.  The basket looked nice and I decided to take a chance.  I'm so glad I did!!  It's an EXCELLENT basket, very high quality, sturdy and so very easy to attach/detach from the bike's handlebars.  Most of all, Bunny LOVES it! 

We've been out several times now.  Each time, he creates quite a sensation.  The children we pass by usually point and yell "Look, a doggy in a basket!".  With adults I get either the Wizard of Oz tune, dum de dum de dum dum, dum de dum de dum dum...  or someone will pipe up with "I'll get you my pretty!"  Haha!   There are also a lot of comments about how Bunny has "a dog's life" and gets to ride comfortably in a basket.  

Here's a scrap layout I did where I was trying to create a cluster with an assortment of digital embellishments.  These digital elements are from Creative Victorian Designs.

Here's another page.  I cut him out and tried to do more journaling than I usually do.  The paper has a crinkled look so I made the text look like it bends with the paper.  Love these ScrapGirls actions and styles for PSE! 
Can you tell Bunny just got groomed?  We are so lucky...my next-door neighbor has a Dog Grooming business!  YES!  
"Tails A Wagging Dog Grooming".  Joanne did a terrific job (don't know how she got him to be still!).  

Have fun everyone!  Summer is nearly here!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment